[Haizea] unmatching host CPU information between ONE and Haizea

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 14:11:06 CDT 2010

Hi there,

I've set up Haizea-1.0 to work with ONE-1.4. Here is the output
cloudadmin at frontend-dev var]$ onehost list;haizea-list-hosts
  ID NAME                      RVM   TCPU   FCPU   ACPU    TMEM    FMEM STAT
  16 node5                       1   1600   1594   1594 2467536 2256548   on
  17 node4                       7   1600   1600   1600 6598130 6220621   on
 ID   Hostname    CPUs    Mem
 1    node5       100     24097.03125
 2    node4       100     64434.8710938

The two hosts each has 16 cores, theirfore OpenNebula report 1600 in TCPU.
However, they both show up as 100 in Haizea, which means only 1 CPU, right?
Is this a discrepancy? I also find out that I can only deploy a CPU=1 VM on
each host, which seems to take the whole resources for Haizea point of view.
Is there any thing wrong here?

The memory seems to be consistent between ONE and Haizea.
Thanks.

--
Shi Jin, Ph.D.