[Theory] Fwd: Fw: High-Dimensional Expanders Reading Group

Madhur Tulsiani madhurt at ttic.edu
Thu Apr 25 10:04:07 CDT 2019

Hi all,

Please see below the message below from Fernando about a new reading group
on on high-dimensional expanders this quarter. Today will be the second
talk on high-dimensional expanders (notes from the previous talk are
attached). Please let Fernando or me know if you'd like to be added to the
mailing lis for the reading group. I'll also be happy to catch you up about
the discussion in the previous meeting if you'd like to join today.

Best,
Madhur

===