[Haizea] unmatching host CPU information between ONE and Haizea

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Oct 27 18:16:51 CDT 2010

Hi,

> It is probably just how the CPU is defined. Accroding
> to http://lists.opennebula.org/htdig.cgi/users-opennebula.org/2009-July/000578.html,
> the CPU indicates the power of the VM, not individual vCPU.

I'll need to double-check this with the OpenNebula developers; looking
at other messages on the mailing list, it seems like the CPU parameter
may not even be enforceable in some cases.

> I have a problem running haizea-list-leases:
> [cloudadmin at frontend-dev var]$   haizea-list-leases
> Error: int() argument must be a string or a number, not 'NoneType'

Ah, this was a bug. I just fixed it in the repository:

https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/projects/haizea/repository/revisions/847/diff/branches/1.1/src/haizea/core/leases.py

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute