[Haizea] unmatching host CPU information between ONE and Haizea

Shi Jin jinzishuai at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 22:38:53 CDT 2010

OK. When I install it, there is an error message
[cloudadmin at frontend-dev 1.1]$ ~/python2.7/bin/python setup.py install
--home=$HOME/haizea-1.1
running install
running build
running build_py
running build_scripts
running install_lib
running install_scripts
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-show-queue to 755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-generate-configs
to 755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-convert-data to
755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-list-hosts to 755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-generate-scripts
to 755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-cancel-lease to
755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-list-leases to
755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea-request-lease to
755
changing mode of /vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea to 755
running install_data
error: can't copy 'etc/sample_trace.conf': doesn't exist or not a regular
file

Maybe this stopped the installation process?
I touched all the missing sample configurations and then the installation
completes.
But still i have the same missing LWF module error.

I set
export PYTHONPATH=$HAIZEA/lib/python:$PYTHONHOME/lib/python
This has worked for earlier versions.

Under my $HAIZEA/lib/python, I don't have lwf directory.
[cloudadmin at frontend-dev haizea]$ pwd
/vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-svn/lib/python/haizea
[cloudadmin at frontend-dev haizea]$ ls -lh
total 48K
drwx------ 2 cloudadmin cloudadmin 4.0K Oct 19 14:37 cli
drwx------ 2 cloudadmin cloudadmin 4.0K Oct 19 14:37 common
drwx------ 5 cloudadmin cloudadmin 4.0K Oct 19 14:37 core
-rw------- 1 cloudadmin cloudadmin 1.4K Oct 19 14:28 __init__.py
-rw------- 1 cloudadmin cloudadmin  147 Oct 19 14:37 __init__.pyc
drwx------ 4 cloudadmin cloudadmin 4.0K Oct 19 14:37 pluggable

Does the setup.py script miss installing the lwf modules? I do have them in
the subversion source as you pointed out.

Thanks.

Shi

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Borja Sotomayor <borja at borjanet.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> > I tried to use the 1.1 branch under subversion.
> > However, I got the following error starting haizea:
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >   File "/vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea", line 3, in <module>
> >     from haizea.cli import commands
> >   File
> "/vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/lib/python/haizea/cli/commands.py",
> > line 27, in <module>
> >     from haizea.lwf.generators import LWFGenerator,
> LWFAnnotationGenerator
> > ImportError: No module named lwf.generators
>
> Uhm, however, there's definitely an haizea.lwf.generators module in that
> branch:
>

> https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/projects/haizea/repository/entry/branches/1.1/src/haizea/lwf/generators.py
>
> Did you set your $PYTHONPATH correctly?
>
> Cheers!
> --
> Borja Sotomayor
> -Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute
> http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/
> -Community Manager for the OpenNebula project
> http://www.opennebula.org/

Shi Jin, Ph.D.