[Haizea] unmatching host CPU information between ONE and Haizea

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Fri Oct 22 18:12:26 CDT 2010

Hi,

> I tried to use the 1.1 branch under subversion.
> However, I got the following error starting haizea:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/bin/haizea", line 3, in <module>
>     from haizea.cli import commands
>   File "/vrstorm/cloudadmin/haizea-1.1/lib/python/haizea/cli/commands.py",
> line 27, in <module>
>     from haizea.lwf.generators import LWFGenerator, LWFAnnotationGenerator
> ImportError: No module named lwf.generators

Uhm, however, there's definitely an haizea.lwf.generators module in that branch:

https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/projects/haizea/repository/entry/branches/1.1/src/haizea/lwf/generators.py

Did you set your $PYTHONPATH correctly?

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute