[Haizea] Multiple virtual machines on single physical machine

Janki Akhani akhani_janu at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 31 11:37:50 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have done the same thing but i was getting error. So I have searched and found that one more correction is required which is in rpc_commands.py as shown below.
Changed line :
            capacity.set_quantity(constants.RES_CPU, int(self.opt.cpu * 100))

Originally it was :
            capacity.set_quantity(constants.RES_CPU, int(self.opt.cpu) * 100)

I got another problem. I am sending you requests.sh file which contains requests that i am submitting. I found that 8th lease in it should be scheduled but it is not happening. So can you please tell me that 8th lease should be scheduled or not?
I am also attaching sample_trace.conf file which I have used.

I have seen details of on which physical node each lease will be scheduled so i found that it should schedule 8th lease. To check this thing you will also have to do these two changes in rpc_commands.py file.First one which you told me and second one i have mentioned above.

Thanks & Regards,
Janki