[Haizea] Final CPU Utilization

Mehdi Sheikhalishahi mehdi.alishahi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 12:19:07 CDT 2010

Hi,

I've defined "Final CPU Utilization" as a statistics to store the final CPU
Utilization of a Haizea run, but I don't why always I got zero as Final CPU
Utilization. In the following you can find related code added
to src/haizea/pluggable/accounting/utilization.py.

  def __init__(self, accounting):
        """See AccountingProbe.__init__"""
        AccountingProbe.__init__(self, accounting)
        self.accounting.create_stat(CPUUtilizationProbe.STAT_UTILIZATION)

 self.accounting.create_counter(CPUUtilizationProbe.COUNTER_UTILIZATION,
 AccountingDataCollection.AVERAGE_TIMEWEIGHTED)

 def finalize_accounting(self):
        #Given that per-run data summarizes information from the entire run,
set_stat will usually be called from the probe's finalize_accounting method
        self._set_stat_from_counter(CPUUtilizationProbe.STAT_UTILIZATION,
CPUUtilizationProbe.COUNTER_UTILIZATION)

What about slowdown, is there any probe already defined in Haizea?

Regards,
Mehdi