[Haizea] state bug

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Fri Jun 11 08:23:31 CDT 2010

Hi,

> To test and analyze the flow I'm using wingide, but this is just a detail.

If I leave the shutdown time as 0, then I observe the error you
mentioned (which was already identified in the message I referred to
in my previous e-mail). However, if I change it to 1, I can't
reproduce the error (the lease ends correctly and transitions to the
"Done" state). I'm using the experimental 1.1 branch, though (although
I don't think there are any changes there that would affect this). If
the problem persists, could you send the Haizea log (with loglevel set
to VDEBUG) when you observe this problem?

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago