[Haizea] state bug

Carlo Impagliazzo truijllo at crs4.it
Fri Jun 11 03:36:46 CDT 2010

Alle venerdì 11 giugno 2010, Borja Sotomayor ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> > Starting from that post I've tried
> > shutdown-time: 0
> > shutdown-time: 1
> > but the method _handle_end_lease isn't called.
>
> Please send a copy of the configuration file you're using and the
> exact sequence of commands you run when this problem arises. I'll try
> to reproduce the problem to see what else could be wrong.
>
> Cheers!

I send you the conf file and a little script I've done ( it's only to semplify
the study and understand what happens :) ) to submit leases using RPC
interface.

To see the status I'm using haizea-list-leases cli script but going deeper and
using directly methods ( leases = server.get_leases() ... ) I obtain the same
results ( obviously ).

To test and analyze the flow I'm using wingide, but this is just a detail.
Cheers
Carlo