[Haizea] What's the reason to print following error? Enactment of end VM failed:

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Tue Dec 1 18:18:27 CST 2009

Hi,

> After I create VM 98 99, The command "haizea --fg -c /opt/haizea/share/haizea/etc/sample_opennebula.conf"
> print the error information as follows, that's why?
> Surprising me, VM 98 99 have been deployed successfully and run normally!
>  98 oneadmin  ketian1 runn   0  327680      xenserver3 00 00:11:43
>  99 oneadmin  ketian1 runn   0  327680      xenserver3 00 00:11:41

It's not clear to me whether VMs 98 and 99 are VMs that you're
creating manually (using OpenNebula) or through Haizea. Which one is
it? If created manually, those VMs should continue to run regardless
of what happens with Haizea (Haizea only manages VMs it creates)

In any case, it looks like Haizea is encountering an OpenNebula error
when shutting down the VMs ("ONE reported an error: Wrong state to
perform action"). Since the VMs are in a wrong state, that would seem
to indicate that the VMs failed to start in the first place. Could you
send the ONE template you used to create the AR lease, and the output
of "onevm list" between the start of the lease and the end of the
lease?

Cheers!
--Borja