[Theory] TODAY: 2/23 TTIC Student Workshop

Mary Marre mmarre at ttic.edu
Fri Feb 23 10:02:59 CST 2024

Hello all,

The 7th TTIC Student Workshop will take place *at TTIC TODAY (Feb. 23)*!

This year, we will have 11 talks and 3 posters presented by students,
covering both theoretical and applied research topics. We are honored to
have TTIC Alumnus *Behnam Neyshabur* <https://www.neyshabur.net/> coming
back as the invited speaker to share his valuable experience in academia
and industry over the years. Additionally, we are hosting a special Panel
Discussion dedicated to discussing the career growth of Ph.D. students. We
are confident that everyone will find valuable takeaways from these
programs!

The workshop will start at 9:00 am and end at 5:30 pm. Please find more
information and the schedule on our website:
*https://student-workshop.ttic.edu/
<https://student-workshop.ttic.edu/>.*

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Best regards,

*TTIC Student Workshop Organizing Committee*

Mary C. Marre
Faculty Administrative Support
*Toyota Technological Institute*
*6045 S. Kenwood Avenue, Rm 517*