[Theory] 2/23 TTIC Student Workshop

Mary Marre mmarre at ttic.edu
Tue Feb 20 16:25:27 CST 2024

Hi all,

We are excited to announce that the 7th TTIC Student Workshop will take
place at TTIC this Friday (Feb. 23)!

This year, we will have 11 talks and 3 posters presented by students,
covering both theoretical and applied research topics. We are honored to
have TTIC Alumnus *Behnam Neyshabur* <https://www.neyshabur.net/> coming
back as the invited speaker to share his valuable experience in academia
and industry over the years. Additionally, we are hosting a special Panel
Discussion dedicated to discussing the career growth of Ph.D. students. We
are confident that everyone will find valuable takeaways from these
programs!

The workshop will start at 9:00 am and end at 5:30 pm. Please find more
information and the schedule on our website:
*https://student-workshop.ttic.edu/
<https://student-workshop.ttic.edu/>.*

We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!

Best regards,

*TTIC Student Workshop Organizing Committee*

Mary C. Marre
Faculty Administrative Support
*Toyota Technological Institute*
*6045 S. Kenwood Avenue, Rm 517*