[Theory] [Theory Lunch] Chris Jones (U. of Chicago), Wednesday 1/26, 12:30pm-1:30pm, JCL 390.

Antares Chen antaresc at uchicago.edu
Mon Jan 24 20:23:56 CST 2022

Hi everyone,

This will be the *last logistics announcement* before the start of theory
lunch this week. A few updates:

   - We now have a calendar
   <https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=c_osgf1c1qemdras8mu7l7pdhjrs@group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Chicago>
   for theory lunch events. Event listings will include speaker information +
   zoom links to attend the presentation online.
   - We have a web page <https://orecchia.net/event/theory-lunch/> where we
   will post theory lunch logistics, announcements, speaker schedule and any
   additional speaker material.
   - Subsequent posts to the UChicago theory email list will only include a
   weekly announcement for the current week's presentation with an email
   subject formatted similar to that above. The talk announcement will follow
   below.

Thank you and hope to see you on Wednesday,
Antares