[Cs22800] Next layer of detail on "warning squelching"

Mike O'Donnell odonnell at cs.uchicago.edu
Sun Oct 20 14:39:00 CDT 2002

Wesley,

Can you plug in the next layer of detail on "warning squelching." Is
this something that is now supported, but not totally satisfactorily?
If so, how is it done now, and what are the shortcomings. If not, how
about a brief definition of the problem, and an indication of where a
solution is most likely to fit (I'm thinking this goes into the
macropreprocessor, but I'm not sure). Why not post the statement from
the GCC task list for starters?

Mike O'D.