[Cs22800] Any project ideas?

ziba robert scott zrscott at uchicago.edu
Fri Sep 20 10:37:07 CDT 2002

Contrary to our silence on this list, Stephen Dranger and I (Ziba Scott)
are both excited about this class.  (I'm speaking for Stephen for the
moment because he is en route from Japan).
That having been said, we don't have solid project ideas in mind.
We do, however, both have an inclination to work on something of a
visual nature.  In part this is because it's outside the realm of our
classwork so far and also we've been working in a lab where everyone
does visulization research and we got stuck with a statistical project.
Preferably with OpenGL, but gui work and the like also interests us.
-Ziba