[Colloquium] Fwd: NLP Seminar 3/22 Friday 11:00 am - Zhewei Sun

Jiawei Zhou jzhou at ttic.edu
Mon Mar 18 16:35:00 CDT 2024

Forwarding the following NLP talk information at TTIC on Friday morning at
11 am. The speaker, Zhewei Sun, will join TTIC as a research assistant
professor in the fall. The talk will be in-person at TTIC 529 and also on
zoom
<https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/98297764499?pwd=ajNQSTZnMHRmMENkd1hjdjlNeW1xdz09>,
and you can sign up to meet with the speaker here
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GLDLCBdsVbwSDeSyT6JctJq0JyrWclfFgkoHz69V4hI/edit?usp=sharing>
!

Best,

Jiawei (Joe) Zhou