[Colloquium] Reminder [masters-presentation] Falzon/MS - Presentation/Jul 17, 2020

Rene Noyola rnoyola at uchicago.edu
Thu Jul 16 07:50:50 CDT 2020

    This is a reminder announcement of Francesca Falzon's MS Presentation.

    (This is a rescheduled event from the original announcement that went
    out in April.)

    July, 17, 2020 at 10:00AM via Zoom.

    Here is the Zoom link to participate:

    Join Zoom Meeting
    https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/99226222515?pwd=MlJvM3kwbU1Hc01OWFJvUzVyZC9YQT09

    Password: 009310

    One tap mobile +13017158592,,99226222515# US (Germantown)
    +13126266799,,99226222515# US (Chicago)

    Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown) +1 312 626 6799
    US (Chicago) +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston) +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose) Meeting ID:
    992 2622 2515 Password: 009310