[Colloquium] Reminder [defense] Dickens/Dissertation Defense/Jul 15, 2020

Rene Noyola rnoyola at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 13 11:13:35 CDT 2020

This is an updated announcement about Bernard Dickens' defense that includes an accessible Zoom link.

Here is the Zoom link to participate:

https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/92058421129?pwd=R1c2SWYrT2gzNzZpelFua0F4WFRXZz09

ID: 920 5842 1129 Password: 893892

           Department of Computer Science/The University of Chicago

                         *** Dissertation Defense ***

    Candidate:  Bernard Dickens