[Colloquium] Reminder [defense] Chu/Dissertation Defense/Apr 16, 2020

Margaret Jaffey margaret at cs.uchicago.edu
Wed Apr 15 11:23:10 CDT 2020

This is a reminder about Zewei Chu's dissertation defense tomorrow.

Here is the Zoom link to participate:

https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/153628809

One tap mobile +13126266799,,153628809# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago) Meeting ID: 153 628
809

       Department of Computer Science/The University of Chicago

                     *** Dissertation Defense ***

Candidate:  Zewei Chu