[Colloquium] Reminder [masters-presentation] Duckering/MS Presentation/Apr 15, 2020

Margaret Jaffey margaret at cs.uchicago.edu
Tue Apr 14 11:19:50 CDT 2020

This is a reminder about Casey Duckering's MS Presentation tomorrow.

Here is the Zoom link to participate (including the event password):

https://uchicago.zoom.us/j/742056738?pwd=Y1dVZUMra3ExN1ZLOE5vTXh0UU1KZz09

Meeting ID: 742 056 738

Password: 007335

One tap mobile +13126266799,,742056738# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)