[Haizea] Increasing Haizea's speed

Owen Rogers owenrogs at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 05:09:56 CST 2012

Hello,
I am researching market-based scheduling at the University of Bristol and
am looking to run simulations consisting of 100's of virtual machines
operating in datacentres of 1000 servers over a long period.
However, I'm finding Haizea very slow and so was wondering if I have
correctly installed it correctly? I have installed Psyco, Mako and MX
Datetime and am using Python 2.6. Do I need to do anything to activate the
dependencies? Does anyone have any tips to speed it up?
Many thanks,
Owen

--
*Owen Rogers *
Doctoral Researcher at University of Bristol