[Haizea] How to interact with Haizea via XMLRPC

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Oct 27 18:21:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

> Hi. I’m building a virtual lab using OpenNebula and Haizea. I know Haizea
> can integrate with OpenNebula out of the box, but I want to use Haizea
> separately from OpenNebula. The problem is that it’s very hard to parse the
> information return by Haizea in interactive mode. So I think I should
> interact with Haizea directly via XMLRPC, but I currently don’t know how to
> use it. Could you please give me some details about Haizea’s XMLRPC API?

Unfortunately, the XML-RPC API is currently undocumented. However, the
CLI uses all of the available XML-RPC calls, so a look at the
haizea.cli.rpc_commands module could be helpful to see how each
XML-RPC call can be used.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute