[Haizea] SimulateClock's run method

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Oct 20 13:59:07 CDT 2010

Hi,

> In method run of SimulatedClock, is the following piece of code
> necessary at the beginning of while loop?
>
>  new_nodes = self.manager.scheduler.vm_scheduler.resourcepool.refresh_nodes()
>            for n in new_nodes:
>                rt = slottable.create_resource_tuple_from_capacity(n.capacity)
>                slottable.add_node(n.id, rt)

Uhm, no, that code is actually unnecessary. It's definitely necessary
in the RealClock, specially when running in OpenNebula mode, since new
hosts can appear after Haizea starts running. I've removed the code
from the SimulatedClock.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute