[Haizea] Removing storage node (aux) from SlotTable

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Oct 20 13:55:45 CDT 2010

Hi,

> Everything is working fine and I have defined lots of simulation
> experiments. Just to make sure, I'd like to know if this change
> creates any problem or will have affect on scheduling or etc?

It should not affect the scheduling. However, if you add image
transfer scheduling further down the road, that may cause problems,
since the image transfer scheduler does rely on the existence of this
node (although mostly to note that bandwidth will be reserved on it;
the scheduling algorithm can actually work without this, but it would
require further code changes so it will ignore the image repository
node)

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute