[Haizea] Opennebula can force the deployment of VMs refused by Haizea

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Mon Nov 29 10:13:52 CST 2010

Hi,

As Mehdi pointed out, this behaviour is by design, although this was
designed back when OpenNebula didn't have user accounts (just the
oneadmin account). I agree that users shouldn't be allowed to override
the scheduler, although this is something that would have to be
addressed on the OpenNebula side (e.g., by adding a configuration flag
that allows users to submit VMs, but not to deploy them themselves).
I'll bring this to the attention of the OpenNebula developers.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute