[Haizea] Opennebula can force the deployment of VMs refused by Haizea

Zaina AFOULKI zaina.afoulki at ensi-bourges.fr
Fri Nov 26 03:26:18 CST 2010

Hello again,

This situation can be easily reproduced by enabling the no-ARs admission
policy of Haizea. Then when I submit an AR lease, Haizea says "Lease #1
has not been accepted". Now that VM shows as pending with "onevm list".
But once I do "onevm deploy vm_id host01" It is indeed started anyways.

I wonder if it is Haizea that should change the status of the VM to "fail"
in the first place? Or maybe it is opennebula that doesn't take into
account the decision of the scheduler?

Thank you for any comment or ideas on this.

--
Zaina