[Haizea] Information exchange between OpenNebula and Haizea

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Nov 10 09:31:27 CST 2010

Hi,

> There is user_id = None in the module code, is it intended to be the same
> id as the one given by OpenNebula with "onevm list"?
>
> How would you collect that information from OpenNebula and add it to the
> module above? could you elaborate please?

I haven't tested this, but you should be able to do this by adding
this line to haizea.core.frontends.opennebula.OpenNebulaHaizeaVM.__init__:

        self.user_id = opennebula_vm.uid  # Or maybe opennebula_vm.username?

And changing

                                 user_id = None, # TODO

(in haizea.core.frontends.opennebula.OpenNebulaFrontend.__ONEreqs_to_lease)

to:

                                 user_id = vm_with_params.user_id

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute