[Haizea] Registering resources

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Tue May 18 17:26:26 CDT 2010

Hi,

> I tried your suggestions. But the result is the same. None of the leases moved beyond the active state. I have attached the custom probe and configuration file as requested by you.

Uhm, looks like the default shutdown time of 0 seconds chokes up the
simulator in interactive mode. This is a bug, as the simulator should
still be able to detect that the shutdown time was simply set to zero
(instead of skipping it, which is what is happening now, meaning the
lease never gets properly terminated; this is correctly dealt with in
the non-interactive simulator). I will get this fixed but, in the
meantime, a workaround is to set the shutdown time (in the
configuration file) to a non-zero value. For example:

shutdown-time: 1

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago