[Haizea] Another bug

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Tue May 18 17:11:22 CDT 2010

Hi,

> This is another bug when I want to load site information which
> contains a multi-instance resource for CPU.

Thanks for pointing this out. The error turned out to be in the
'repository node' that gets added by the deployment scheduler, and
which doesn't have any CPU resources (with single-instance CPUs, this
doesn't cause a problem since, internally, it's just represented as a
zero). However, this turned out to cause problems when the site has
multi-instance CPU resources (where the internal representation is a
bit more complex). I've committed a fix that should resolve this:

https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/repositories/revision/haizea/795

Let me know if it works on your end.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago