[Haizea] Registering resources

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed May 12 16:56:02 CDT 2010

Hi,

> I tried your advice and implemented the at_lease_done method, but it is never ever invoked and I checked the leases with the haizea-list-leases command and I found that none of the leases have ventured beyond the Active state (Sample output below). The documentation explains that the at_lease_done method is invoked on successful completion or on failure. I am running Haizea in interactive simulated modes.
>
> 1    Best-effort   Active     Unspecified             00:10:00.00   4

It looks like those leases were requested to run for 10 minutes. Did
you wait the full 10 minutes to see if your at_lease_done code ran?
For testing, you may want to request shorter-running leases (15-20
seconds)

If that is not the problem, could you send the code of your accounting
probe and your configuration file?

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago