[Haizea] Haizea in eclipse

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Tue May 11 11:23:33 CDT 2010

Hi,

> I did this but haizea is not defined as a package, what is missing?

The only thing I can think of is that the "src" directory is not in
the PYTHONPATH (this option is available with PyDev if you look at the
project properties; you have to specifically add it as a "source
folder"). If you've done this and it still doesn't work, this sounds
more like an Eclipse/PyDev issue, and not one that would be easy to
debug over e-mail.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
PhD Candidate in Computer Science, University of Chicago