[Haizea] Haizea

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Dec 29 15:48:03 CST 2010

Hi,

> M want to know dat if any problem in Haizea of open nebula.
>
> Because m want to do dessertation on dis topic.
> what can v do more on dis topic plz suggest me.

These questions are too general. I suggest you first take a look at
the publications on Haizea:

http://haizea.cs.uchicago.edu/pubs.html

Several of those publications discuss how Haizea has been used with OpenNebula.

My dissertation also contains abundant information on Haizea,
including a discussion of related research problems. The "Future Work"
section may be of special interest if you're looking for a research
topic:

http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/dissertation/

If, after reading these resources, you have more specific questions,
please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor

Scientific Writer, Computation Institute
Lecturer, Department of Computer Science
University of Chicago
http://people.cs.uchicago.edu/~borja/

Community Manager, OpenNebula project
http://www.opennebula.org/