[Haizea] Information about OpenNebula vnets and users

Aline Bousquet aline.bousquet at ensi-bourges.fr
Wed Dec 1 09:29:35 CST 2010

Hi,

I tried to modify the OpenNebulaXMLRPCClient class by adding vnpool_info
and vn_info functions, based on the ones that already exist for hosts. I
also created a new class OpenNebulaVN.

However when, in the haizea.core.enact.opennebula module, I try to collect
the list of VNets (vns = self.rpc.vnpool_info()), it is empty.

Thanks for your help!

Aline