[Haizea] Developer Docs...

J Arshad ja at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 07:24:05 CST 2009

Thanks!

That worked fine but, just to let you know, the "per-experiment" option
returns the following error for me...:-)

Cheers,

Junaid

haizea-convert-data -t per-experiment -f csv /var/tmp/haizea/results.dat
all-best-effort
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/csunix/ja/bin/haizea-convert-data", line 7, in <module>
     c.run()
   File "/home/csunix/ja/lib/python/haizea/cli/commands.py", line 294, in
run
     print attrs + "," + `(stats.get_besteffort_end() -
stats.starttime).seconds`
AttributeError: 'AccountingData' object has no attribute
'get_besteffort_end'