[Haizea] Developer Docs...

J Arshad ja at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 5 07:10:45 CST 2009

Hi,

I have tried the "haizea-convert-data" command after dumping the two files
in my haizea source directory but I ran into the following error.

Could you please suggest something...

Regards

Junaid

haizea-convert-data -t per-lease -f csv /var/tmp/haizea/results.dat
lease_id,waiting_time,slowdown
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/home/csunix/ja/bin/haizea-convert-data", line 7, in <module>
     c.run()
   File "/home/csunix/ja/lib/python/haizea/cli/commands.py", line 299, in
run
     print ",".join(attrs + [`lease_id`, `waitingtimes[lease_id].seconds`,
`slowdowns[lease_id]`])
TypeError: cannot concatenate 'str' and 'list' objects