[Haizea] Problem Running sample_trace.conf

J Arshad ja at comp.leeds.ac.uk
Tue Dec 9 05:53:26 CST 2008

Hi All,

I am new to haizea and want to play with it. I have installed python 2.5
and the appropriate mxDateTime with it. But when I try to run the
sample_conf.trace to test my haizea installation, it gives me errors given
below. Just to mention, I am doing everything as root user...

Would any of you have any idea about the source of this and any
suggestions to correct it...

Many Thanks!

Junaid

Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/local/bin/haizea", line 3, in <module>
     from haizea.cli import commands
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/haizea/cli/commands.py",
line 19, in <module>
     from haizea.resourcemanager.rm import ResourceManager
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/haizea/resourcemanager/rm.py",
line 34, in <module>
     import haizea.resourcemanager.accounting as accounting
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/haizea/resourcemanager/accounting.py",
line 22, in <module>
     import haizea.resourcemanager.datastruct as ds
   File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/haizea/resourcemanager/datastruct.py",
line 43, in <module>
     from haizea.common.utils import round_datetime_delta, get_lease_id,
pretty_nodemap, estimate_transfer_time, xmlrpc_marshall_singlevalue
   File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/haizea/common/utils.py",
line 19, in <module>
     from mx import DateTime
ImportError: No module named mx