[Theory] Theory Reading Group

Madhur Tulsiani madhurt at ttic.edu
Tue Jan 17 10:56:54 CST 2023

Hi all,

We are planning to re-start the theory reading group this quarter: please see the message below from Tushant (cross-posted from the Chicago Theory Slack). The google form linked below also contains a link to sign up for future announcements, and a list of suggested papers (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WWOtcXEVokPtiQFLKlKCggwf1VuC5-aucun6HQNDlHs/edit?usp=sharing) Future announcements will be sent directly to the reading group mailing list and slack channel.

Best,
Madhur

==

(from Tushant)

Hi everyone!!

We plan to restart the reading group to ensure that 2023 is off to a nice start!
The current idea for the theme is — Random Matrix Theory. However, feel free to suggest papers beyond the theme, especially if you would like to present them.
For starters, please fill out the Google Form — https://forms.gle/xsLb7TffiMjH3zh77