[Theory] Virtual Simons Quantum Colloquium next Tuesday, May 10 by Leonard Susskind, followed by panel featuring Scott Aaronson, Geoffrey Penington, and Edward Witten

William Jason Fefferman wmf at uchicago.edu
Sun May 8 18:23:03 CDT 2022

Dear fellow CS theorists,

I am writing to let you know about this exciting virtual colloquium by Leonard Susskind this upcoming Tuesday hosted by the Simons Institute in Berkeley.  The talk is on a subject at the intersection of complexity theory and quantum field theory/gravity but promises to be accessible to a wide range of scientific backgrounds.

Umesh and I would very much like to get broad participation from the CS theory community in this area, and we hope to see you there!  See the forwarded email for more information and the Zoom link.

Best wishes,

Bill Fefferman