[Theory] Theory Gather-ing

Saeed Seddighin saeedreza.seddighin at ttic.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:06:43 CST 2021

Hi all,

We are planning to have a joint (TTIC + UChigaco) theory meeting next
Tuesday (Feb 2) at 3pm, and all students/postdocs/faculty are welcome! The
plan is mostly to catch up and see how everyone is doing but we also have a
15-20 minutes theory talk by Hedyeh Beyhaghi, who is one of the new
postdocs at TTIC. She is going to talk about a new variant of the balls and
bins problem.

Since the archives of the theory list are publicly visible on the web, we
are not sending the meeting link in this email. Instead, please click here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHJ_DLx6UUkJXf6f9KqmYwn0KyfgWfln1-BVUWRmXuuJAQKA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
enter your email, and you will receive a gather.town (https://gather.town)
link for the meeting (this will be sent next week).

Best,
Saeed