[SLURM] Cluster upgrade coming between Dec 26-28

Phil Kauffman via Slurm slurm at mailman.cs.uchicago.edu
Fri Dec 14 15:01:15 CST 2018

Between Dec 26 and Dec 28 I will be push a minor update to the SLURM
cluster.

Even though the update is minor, it will still have the potential to
kill running jobs.

If you have jobs running during this time you might want to monitor them
and resubmit them if they get killed. If you need a job running for a
long time, I'd suggest you avoid using the cluster during this time.

Theoretically, actual downtime might only be a couple of minutes,
however, could extend to a whole day if the worst happens.

I'll send an all clear, when the upgrade is done.

Cheers,

Phil

--
Phil Kauffman