[Haizea] Problem with Haizea+Opennebula

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Wed Nov 10 12:07:44 CST 2010

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. At first sight, I don't see what could be
wrong. Could you send the Haizea log? Sending the OpenNebula
templates, Haizea configuration file, and the exact sequence of
commands you ran would also be helpful, so I can reproduce the problem
as closely as possible.

One comment though:

> It remains the same even after I issued "onevm delete" all Vms.

This is unfortunately a problem with the current version of Haizea: it
assumes it has full control over the resources (i.e., that no one but
Haizea will be running OpenNebula commands, except to submit new VMs),
and won't be notified of any premature VM ends. This is something that
will be fixed in Haizea 1.2, once we merge the work that our Summer of
Code student did.

One thing you can do is to use haizea-cancel-lease to remove the
leases that remain after you manually stop the VMs in OpenNebula.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute