[Haizea] Haizea suddenly stops with Message: 'sanity-check'

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Fri Dec 10 06:50:41 CST 2010

Hi,

> I noticed an unexpected behavior while running Haizea branch 1.1:
>
> Whenever I run an AR lease (for a limited time, say 5min), and when It
> needs to be stopped, Haizea suddendly stops. This is what the
> haizea log says:

There is a "sanity-check" option that performs some extra checks to
make sure the slot table and other structures are in a consistent
state. This is useful when debugging Haizea, but not necessary at
other times, and Haizea should run fine without that option specified.
However, it looks like the option is in the [simulation] section of
the configuration file (which is absent if you're running with
OpenNebula), when it would make more sense to have it in the [general]
section. I can't patch the code right now, but a quick workaround
could be to add this:

[simulation]
sanity-check: False

To the configuration file.

Cheers!
--
Borja Sotomayor
-Scientific Writer at UChicago's Computation Institute