[Haizea] Unable to start the Haizea daemon

Manikantan manikantannaren at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 23:43:45 CDT 2010

Hi,
I was following the steps in the quick start guide (Chapter 6
<http://haizea.cs.uchicago.edu/manual/node22.html>) and modified the
sample_trace.conf to mark the simulation clock to /real. /When I run
the command
/haizea -c /usr/share/haizea/etc/sample_trace.conf I get the following error

/Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "/usr/bin/haizea", line 12, in ?
     c.run()
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/haizea/cli/commands.py", line
119, in run
     manager = Manager(config, daemon, pidfile)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/haizea/common/utils.py", line
132, in __call__
     self.instance = super(Singleton, self).__call__(*args, **kw)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/haizea/core/manager.py", line
128, in __init__
     self.rpc_server = RPCServer(self)
   File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/haizea/core/rpcserver.py",
line 43, in __init__
     self.server = StoppableSimpleXMLRPCServer(("localhost", self.port),
allow_none=True)
TypeError: __init__() got an unexpected keyword argument 'allow_none'

Environment:
Just installed Haizea with all the dependencies(python, psyco and
mxDateTime packages). I did not install Mako templates.
OS: Red Hat 5.3
--
*Manikantan Narender Nath*I love Mozilla
/The secret of walking on water is knowing where the stones are/