[Haizea] Give me a code example about how to impletmented a simple Load-aware Policy!

Borja Sotomayor borja at borjanet.com
Mon Dec 7 09:49:33 CST 2009

Hi,

> Who can give me a simple code example?

We don't have any code examples for load-balancing policies, but I did
recently get around to documenting the slot table and availability
window code thoroughly. You can take a look at it in SVN:

https://phoenixforge.cs.uchicago.edu/repositories/entry/haizea/trunk/src/haizea/core/scheduler/slottable.py

This may clarify how to use the slot table, availability window, etc.
Also, I'm gearing up for a new release, at which point this
documentation will also be available in a friendlier HTML format.

Cheers!
--Borja