[Theory] DavidFest & YishayFest August 17-18

Avrim Blum avrim at ttic.edu
Thu May 25 08:43:03 CDT 2023

Hi all,

On August 17 and 18, we will be holding celebratory / milestone birthday
workshops at TTIC in honor of TTIC's David McAllester, and friend-of-TTIC
Yishay Mansour who will be visiting us that week.   You can check out the
fantastic lineup of speakers, and register for the workshop, at the
workshop webpage: https://sites.google.com/view/davidfestyishayfest/

Best,

Avrim and Lee (organizers)