[Theory] Lunch previous to Theory Seminar Talk tomorrow

Olga Medrano Martin del Campo omedranomdelc at uchicago.edu
Mon Mar 7 15:00:38 CST 2022

Hi everyone,

Before tomorrow's (March 7th) Theory and Combinatorics Seminar, we have been able to organize lunch with our speaker Julia Wolf at Medici (https://www.medici57.com/).

Julia Wolf will join us directly at the restaurant at 12:30pm. We are aiming for a small group, from 6 to 8 people. If possible then, please let us know if you plan to attend in this sign up sheet<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1twaSrfth7h6bZx-sakrAUyjoYRnFiOMeBLwFXt7Hd_U/edit?usp=sharing>.

Let us meet directly at the restaurant. If you have any questions, please let me know via this email address!

Best,

Olga