[Theory] NOW: 1/20 Talks at TTIC: Ohad Trabelsi, University of Michigan

Mary Marre mmarre at ttic.edu
Thu Jan 20 11:00:24 CST 2022

*When:*      Thursday, January 20th at* 11:00 am CT*

*Where:*     Zoom Virtual Talk (*register in advance here
<https://uchicagogroup.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_NOO3cAfKR7-Ps3a2x7XJFg>*)

*Who: *       Ohad Trabelsi, University of Michigan

*Title*:        New Algorithms and Lower Bounds for All-Pairs Max-Flow

*Abstract*: When can maximum flow be solved for all pairs of nodes faster
than naively solving it separately for each pair? We will overview new
algorithms - including a very recent breakthrough!, and also lower bounds
(under some popular assumptions).

*Host:* *Julia Chuzhoy <cjulia at ttic.edu>*

Mary C. Marre
Faculty Administrative Support