[Theory] 2021 Distinguished Lecture Series at Toyota Technological Institute

Mary Marre mmarre at ttic.edu
Sat Apr 3 19:20:08 CDT 2021

*Spring Greetings!*

Please join us (virtually) at the *Toyota Technological Institute at
Chicago <https://www.ttic.edu/> *for the *2021 Distinguished Lecture Series
<https://www.ttic.edu/dls/>*. This year our speakers are:

*Thursday, April 15th at 11:10 am CT*
* Pietro Perona, California Institute of Technology*

*Wednesday, May 5th at 11:10 am CT Maria Chudnovsky, Princeton University*

*Monday, June 14th at 11:10 am CT Daniela Rus, Massachusetts Institute of
Technology*

 Please share this information with your colleagues and fellow students.

 All talks will be held virtually on Zoom (see registration links on
attached poster).

***For more details please see the *attached** poster* or visit our webpage
at www.ttic.edu/dls

Thank you and I hope that you will join us!

*Mary Marre*

*Mary C. Marre*
Faculty Administrative Support