[Theory] Chicago area theory Slack

Madhur Tulsiani madhurt at ttic.edu
Wed Jul 8 22:40:17 CDT 2020

Hi all,

Based on the response from STOC, we created a Slack workspace for the Chicago area theory community, which will hopefully facilitate easier interaction. You are welcome to join via the following link (which will expire by July 31). Once you join, please take a look at the first message in #general for a few basics about the workspace.

https://join.slack.com/t/chicagostyletheory/shared_invite/zt-fihl03et-KcBj9LueOjCtqmB382d~OQ

For the purposes of this workspace, both “Chicago area” and “theory” are broadly defined, so you are welcome to forward the invitation link to anyone you think might be good to have as a member. Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions for improving the workspace.

Best,
Madhur