[gvr-support:0021] Re: GVR download link

Ashraf, Rizwan A. ashrafra at ornl.gov
Fri Jun 24 17:00:31 CDT 2016

Hi Andrew,

Thank you! Yes, I was able to download it successfully.

Regards,
Rizwan

On Jun 24, 2016, at 5:55 PM, Andrew A. Chien <achien at cs.uchicago.edu<mailto:achien at cs.uchicago.edu>> wrote:

Hi Rizwan,

Just wanted to make sure you were able to download this successfully!  can you confirm?

thanks,
-Andrew

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 12:28 PM, Andrew A. Chien <achien at cs.uchicago.edu<mailto:achien at cs.uchicago.edu>> wrote:
Rizwan,

the form hung; we'll fix.  Here's the information that should have been in the email.  Let us know
if you have any issues...

cheers, -Andrew

Thanks for choosing GVR!

Please use following links to download GVR and optional LRDS packages,
http://systems.cs.uchicago.edu/downloads/gvr-1.0.0.tar.gz
http://systems.cs.uchicago.edu/downloads/lrds-0.9.tar.gz

username: gvr
password: d3al